News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Aerostitch 2 pc Roadcrafter FS- SOLD

Started by Mini Mo, May 13, 2009, 07:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mini Mo

SOLD
This is a used Aerostitch 2 pc Roadcrafter. It is in excellent condition other then some slight cracking on the reflective material. It is grey with black trim. Jacket size is 44 S  and pant size is 42 S. You can check the sites below to see their sizing chart. I am 6' tall and wt approx 165.
http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/Roa ... 17378.html
http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/Roa ... 17379.html
I cannot sell them separately. This combination is close to $900 new.
$450 obo. Thanks

Steve
mailto:trendgraph@earthlink.net">trendgraph@earthlink.net
1999 Tiger
2006 KTM 450 EXC
1971 Honda CB750

REGULATOR

How come no big fat guys ever sell their suits?

looks good,  too small for me, but looks good

SERadtke

I was thinking the same thing!!  Skinny guys :x  :wink:  :)
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

Mini Mo

You guys must not watch 'The Biggest Loser'! Seriously I'm a couple of inches to tall for the pants. The jacket fits perfect. It belonged to a good friend and I inherited it. I used it on a trip last year and it's great. Just wish it was a little longer
1999 Tiger
2006 KTM 450 EXC
1971 Honda CB750

coachgeo

shoot..... when I look all I ever see is stuff for bigger people.  Course most everyone is bigger than me.

Only 5'7"ish and 150lb.  So this is way to big for me.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Mini Mo

Coachgeo
Look at the Aero sites. It fit's someone around 5'8" and I'm sure your 15 pounds less wouldn't make that much of a difference especially if your wearing something under it.
1999 Tiger
2006 KTM 450 EXC
1971 Honda CB750

Mini Mo

I mentioned on the ADV site but just realized I didn't mention on this site that it is to short for me.
1999 Tiger
2006 KTM 450 EXC
1971 Honda CB750