News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New (sorta) product for our girlies

Started by Sasquatch, May 14, 2009, 05:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruincounselor

One more thought,

Could this new rack be made ready to mount Givi lugs (like the SU racks)? I think that would make it more versatile and perhaps more price competitive with the Givi universal plate.

:spam4
And here's a link to the Happy Trails website for those that haven't found it:  http://www.happy-trail.com/Default.aspx

I've  put HT stuff on three bikes and have loved it for each of them.
Bruin\'

TigerTrax

SAS...
I hope this change works well for you and your family.

We know that if YOU are leading the charge... you have many folks who pay attention.

We love our Tigers.... but that's not a big enough market .... we understand.. just tease us with 'stuff' ..... better yet.....
put together a HT annual 'homecoming' ... that could be awesome!

Hang tough.... best of success.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Sasquatch

Quote from: "TigerTrax"SAS...

We love our Tigers.... but that's not a big enough market .... we understand.. just tease us with 'stuff' ..... better yet.....
put together a HT annual 'homecoming' ... that could be awesome!

Hang tough.... best of success.

Working on something.  A combination Tiger ride in and ride for my suspension customers.  Others have wanted me to put on a weekend event where there is riding during the day and some seminars in the evenings on various subjects.  Would like to make it an annual event of socializing with good friends, making new ones, enjoying the rides, and learning something new.

raindog

That's a good idea :D

Just did my first ride in 11 months last sunday..she's running better than ever now! I'd love to come back out..keep me posted!
01 Tiger

TigerTrax

SAS...
Just let me know how I can help if you want to pursue.

We have Lake Tahoe area this Sept. ????

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'