News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ping! CoachGeo?

Started by Sinnergy, May 23, 2009, 08:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinnergy

Hi All,

I was trying to catch CoachGeo and talk to him about his parts Tiger, but he seems to have dropped off the face of the forum the day that I replied.  

On the selfish side, I'm hoping he has a motor that will let me ride my tiger this year, but it is always worrying when a prolific poster evaporates from any of the forums that I read.

Hoping all is well; if anyone has off-list contact information; PM me, and I'll send my direct e-mail and phone number to pass along.

Best wishes,

Sinn'

JetdocX

He may be traveling.  I think he was coming out my way for some kind of competition.

There's also a 96 for sale in Norcal listed here in "Bikes for Sale".
From parts unknown.

coachgeo

not sure why your having a hard time reaching me.  I responded to the last email you sent me and Im here logged onto this site close to 24hours a day.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sinnergy

Hi there!  Very glad to hear from you.

I dunno what to tell you from there...  I never saw a reply to my last message (message sent May 5, when I didn't hear back, I sent an up-check on May 7, then I tried the e-mail from your worksite on May 14).

PM sent with my telephone number (or if I'm being a pain--never my intent--just tell me to go away).

Best wishes,

Sinn'

Sin_Tiger

Not the only one, isn't it nice to be missed  :lol:

I also didn't want to pester you since I read you were doing a big move.

Still open for the instruments http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,5929
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

coachgeo

Reminder folk.  Bikes are still 300 miles apart from each other (ones stored in Nor Cal and the other in So. Cal) and close to a thousand miles away from me in TX.

Since Im dealing with low paid volunteers bringing the bikes together and then to me..... its taking a while.

Sorry I should have waited before advertising parts.  I got over zelous.

Once the bikes are side by side, possible before moving them from CA to TX  I'll have some stuff to sell.  

From discussions with folk I've been advised to hang onto everything but engine parts due to parts availability in general
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)