News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Replace your plastic fuel fittings!!!

Started by flux, May 27, 2009, 01:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

My kit came with an extra.

FullMonte

Glad I could help you Flux.  Where's my TT sticker? :wink:

flux

Quote from: "FullMonte"Glad I could help you Flux.  Where's my TT sticker? :wink:

Hey I DID get you a sticker, didn't I?  If I didn't, let me know and I'll get you one... there are a few extras.    8)

FullMonte

Quote from: "flux"
Quote from: "FullMonte"Glad I could help you Flux.  Where's my TT sticker? :wink:

Hey I DID get you a sticker, didn't I?  If I didn't, let me know and I'll get you one... there are a few extras.    8)

I left camp in a hurry without one.

flux

Quote from: "FullMonte"
Quote from: "flux"

I left camp in a hurry without one.

Cool, Willy B had a few left, I'll make sure you get one.  Maybe if you put it on the underside of your fuel tank you'll get to see it a lot.   :lol:

wingnut111

where can I get mine???
If it has 2 or 3 wheels I\'ll ride it, race it or wreck it... possibly all three

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD