News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: TOR PIPE

Started by Sancho Panza, July 08, 2009, 04:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sancho Panza

I am on the hunt for a TOR Pipe to get the extra hp out of a 05 tiger!!  If anyone has leads or one for sale please let me know.

Thanks!

Tigercat

Hey Sancho,
As it so happens I recently traded in my '06 for an '08.  I removed the TOR can and haven't cleaned it up yet.  Has a nice well broken in sound (52K) on the 06 at trade-in.  Was considering asking $200 plus shipping.
Cheers, 8)

Tigercat

Too late, TOR Can SOLD! 8)

Hatepylons

Quote from: "Tigercat"Too late, TOR Can SOLD! 8)

To me. I know this site does not have a seller "feedback" function (or one that I could find), but you all should know Tigercat's the real deal - buy from him with confidence.

The pipe is in absolutely excellent condition, as described and perfect packaging. THANK YOU - seriously I could not be happier with the transaction.