News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD-Triathletes: Trek Equinox TTX 9.9

Started by Fe Man, August 03, 2009, 03:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fe Man

Size Medium
I Do Not Have Pictures and will not have access to the bike until late Thursday, it is currently at a local Trek dealer waiting on the headset for completion.

Built with my complete Ultegra 9 speed gear from previous bike (2004), Dura Ace Bar end shifters,
Profile Design T2 Cobra Carbon Aerobar (maybe a year old)
Cane Creek Carbon Brake levers (have a scratch or two)
Bontrager Race Lite Wheelset
Kool Stop carbon brake pads (New)

The components are in good physical and excellent mechanical condition

What is wrong with the parts; it could use a new chain ring and you might as well put a chain on it if you are swapping rings
There is a tear on the nose of the saddle, Selle San Marco, Tri-something or another

This bike new with Sram Force is $4995.00
I'm asking $2800.00
Assume I am telling the truth about the bike, I have no reason not to and I would prefer to sell locally

I have purchased a Tiger and need the money for that project; if this bike doesn't sell by 8/9 I will put it on eBay
Thanks!

coachgeo

had no clue what a Trek was... soo looked it up.

In case anyone else is as clueless as me..... here ya go

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/tr ... xttx99ssl/
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)