News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Taking El Bastardo Verde to the Track

Started by JetdocX, August 11, 2009, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Sunday...sunday...sunday!  Race fans.....hot rodders!  We have to sell you the whole seat but you'll only use the edge!

Seriously gonna put a hurtin' on the Steamer on Sunday and hopefully get closer to wearing out these horrid Conti Trail Attack tires.   :roll:

I'm sure there will be pictures and video.  And lies, lies, lies! :lol:

Taking the Shiver out there also, gotta have a little fun, right?

Wish me luck! :D
From parts unknown.

RiderX

Very cool. Keep us posted!

coachgeo

Luck LUCK Luck Luck Luck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck LuckLuck LUCK Luck Luck ..........

Sorry a flock of Ducks flew by while I was typing that
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

aeronca

sounds like fun.  8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

:worthless gotta have em  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JetdocX

What a kick in the ass!  Had no idea what El Bastardo Verde is capable of.
From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

It's amazing.  The old 885 some how comes to life after 6000 rpm.  And you can fly past some sports bikes.  Which tends to annoy them somewhat. :D
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Dr. Mordo

1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

JetdocX

I flew by a couple of 600's poorly ridden, but basically no one else.  I just hope the pig surprised a few folks out there. :lol:

It's amazing how far you can push before scaring yourself silly on the track.  I'll hold some back in reserve for the road, though.

Reached the edge of the front tire, but still lacking a milimeter or two on the rear. :wink:

The draggers on my boots now have real scratches on them and I don't need to get out the belt sander. :D
From parts unknown.

Sin_Tiger

Pure dead brilliant JD  :notworthy

Great green pic, next time around we want to see you hanging off  :headbang
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JetdocX

The photos were taken during the morning session when I was still scared of the track (23 turns, two elevation changes and three miles).  It took untill afternoon just to memorize my lines around the turns and I still got them wrong. :roll:

I felt really good last trip out, but alas..... :lol:

And I was hanging off the last go-round. :wink:   Just no pucks to drag-knee on, so I kept the knees up high.
From parts unknown.

JetdocX

My buddy Josh even showed up to kick my ass around the track just in case my other pal Mitch failed to do the same on the Shiver during the morning sessions:
From parts unknown.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "JetdocX"And I was hanging off the last go-round. :wink:   Just no pucks to drag-knee on, so I kept the knees up high.

Pretty 8) just the same  :D

HockleyBoy

Nice one, looks like you had a fun day. May just have to give a track day a try on the Girly some time  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

pharmer

That is totally crazy...and looks like way too much fun!