News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Saw a Girly on the Tour of Missouri

Started by brad1098, September 09, 2009, 03:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

Saw a Black Girly today on the Tour of Missouri-bicycle race with 120 riders from 23 countries.  Started stage 2 today in St. Genivieve.  I was at the start and saw the race 50 miles down the road at Perryville.

Black Girly was some type of race marshall bike.  All the other bikes, there were alot of them, were BMW's-every model imaginable, even an old R-60 and a KTM 640 Adventurer.  Was just as much of a motorcycle parade as a bicycle race.  I would love to ride Missouris finest twisties with the road closed.  :lol:

Heading your way Evil Betty.  The race ends in KC MO in 5 days? Get a picture of the Black Girly.  All mine are FAR away shots.
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

Whoa!  Never hear of this race before.  Never was much of a roadie but I was fairly into mountain biking for a while.

I'm on the interactive map and I can see the path the race is going to include in KC.  Not sure on dates and times though.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

TigerTrax

OK you friggin kitty whippers .....
You want to ride the twisties?

You want to see your license plate in front of you?

You want to have the best time of times..... on a Tiger?

You say you want to go to Jasper?
That's JASPER, ARKANSAS !

This IS the OFFICIAL HOME of the RIDE-IN ! ! !
Highway 7 is the Mother Road !

This is an 'impromptu'
Tiger gathering in Mid-October.... week-end
Plans being made now!

On the cheap!  Great food!  Unreal roads! Meet new friends!

Search your soul . . . . Grab your ass . . . . Hang On!!

NO WHINERS!

Fri Nite - Sat / Sat Nite ... Bug Out Sunday!

I'll bet we have a 'mess of Tigers' show up !
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

jsingraham

which weekend...as long as it isn't the first weekend in Oct, I can probably make it.

Jason
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)