News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie says hello

Started by BONANZA, September 12, 2009, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BONANZA

Thought that I best say hi. I bought a 05 Tiger about 2 months ago(wanted one for years) and I cant stop riding it. I have to say this is a brilliant site and look forward to using it to keep in touch with like minded people.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

TheMule

Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

SERadtke

Nice to have you along for the ride!
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

aeronca

glad your here, welcome aboard - now we need some pics 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Welcome, ride that Tiger Cowboy  :lol:

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Hey BONANZA !! Welcome to the Tigger den !! i see yer not to far from our Big G and BIG BILL ( there must be somethin in the water :) ) they`re always up for a run !!

remember and post up some pics !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

BONANZA

Thanks for the replies folks. Pics are a problem right now as my camera is u/s and unemployment is here as of a week after I got the bike.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "BONANZA"unemployment is here as of a week after I got the bike.

Join the club mate, been that way for a few years now :( there`s just nowt for the locals anymore !!  :evil:  hope its not the case for you !!

good luck !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

HappyMan

Welcome aboard Bonanza.  Fabulous site and rich with info and entertainment!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com