News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Crikey Chaps!

Started by eeyore, September 18, 2009, 11:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "oxnsox"I thought the denominator was a Norton????

No the Denominator was a Honda XRV.

Good grief, Byron to Bazookas in one thread, it's a family show after all  :oops:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"
Quote from: "oxnsox"I thought the denominator was a Norton????

No the Denominator was a Honda XRV.

Good grief, Byron to Bazookas in one thread, it's a family show after all  :oops:

Ermmm... a Byron rather than THE Byron though eh?  i.e. Robert as opposed to Lord...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Ermmm... a Byron rather than THE Byron though eh?  i.e. Robert as opposed to Lord...

Errr probably, knew I should have kept my mouth shut  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

abruzzi

Also, remember that the lowest denominator is actually a larger number than numbers you start with:

1/4 + 1/5

The lowest denominator is 20.  And lowest denominator should be a mark of pride as it imparts a greater degree of precision.  1/4 is the same number as 5/20, but the denominator 20 gives the numerator more precision.

(Yes, I've been back in school studying trig...)

:icon_scratch  

Geof

(General Discussions is usually more likely to degenerate into pointless jokes.  The other sections of the site are more serious.)

Stretch

zombie

but then what's the lowest common denominator  
enquiring minds want to know
tally ho then old boy

:lol: