News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Had do dodge a new critter in the road

Started by RT, September 19, 2009, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT

In the past many articles have been posted about the dangers of deer, vultures, and other critters in the woods.  Well this morning almost ran into a new critter.   Coming over the crest of a small hill (on a 2 lane rural road) was surprise to see coming toward me, in my lane, a large woman (double wide that is) driving her motorized wheel chair (from the scooter store no doubt).  Of course she was clutching the mandatory nasty looking white face chihuahua in her left hand while driving with the right.  Fortunately, she was over just enough for me to swerve to the left to avoid running into her.  Thank god I was taking it easy and there was no oncoming traffic.

Oh but then the ride got better but at least not hazardous.  Stopped for lunch at one of my favorite BBQ spots to relax before heading home.  As I headed out had to stop at a red light.
Waiting for the light at the cross street was a regular scooter.  Well you say, that's not unusual, but I beg to differ.   I was back a little ways in traffic so the rider of the scooter looked like they had two heads and one pair of legs.  (no I was not drinking at lunch).  The light changed and as I moved forward toward the scoot I found out it was two people.  The guy driving was a little person (think that the pc term aka midget) and was standing on the floorboard leaning back into the seat.  The pillion (reg size person) had his feet down on the ground to support the scoot while stopped.

Wish I did have a beer for lunch, think I better take a nap.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

Sin_Tiger

Might not have been drinking but what were you smoking. You didn't take a left into the weird zone or something like that did you?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Buffalo

Do do... do do...

Welcome to the Twilight Zone
\'05 Tiger 955i
74 Suzuki GT550