News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB - Fairing and Windscreen for '01 Girly

Started by DaJudge, September 29, 2009, 12:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaJudge

My son didn't quite make a curve and had a 50mph get-off. :o  The Tiger rolled over in a soft/wet grassy area and damaged 2 of 3 luggage bits, plus wacked the screen and fairing.  Bent one end of the front bar  and clutch lever too.   Thunderbike crash bars saved the tank.  I'll have to get the forks double-checked. but they look/function fine.  I'm really hoping to fix it rather than part it out.

Any color fairing is OK, black is preferred.  I don't mind waiting a bit since my wife isn't too keen for him to get back on the bike just yet (thank goodness he was wearing armored gear :wink:)

Thanks.

BULLman

I've got a Roulette Green Fairing that is in one piece, but does have a some rash from an accident with my '02 Tiger and my trailer.  It was replaced new from insurance company.

Send me an email - mailto:bullman11@verizon.net">bullman11@verizon.net

BTW, I have a tank with a little bit of rash, too.
BULLman

\'02 Tiger

matttys

Quote from: "BULLman"I've got a Roulette Green Fairing that is in one piece, but does have a some rash from an accident with my '02 Tiger and my trailer.  It was replaced new from insurance company.

Hey dude, did you end up getting another bike yet?  The Tiger is running fine, just burns a little oil. . . I'm happy with it though.
\'02 Girly, \'03 F650GS Dakar, \'05 DRZ470SM, \'90 DR350, \'03 DRZ134SM

BULLman

Quote from: "matttys"
Quote from: "BULLman"I've got a Roulette Green Fairing that is in one piece, but does have a some rash from an accident with my '02 Tiger and my trailer.  It was replaced new from insurance company.

Hey dude, did you end up getting another bike yet?  The Tiger is running fine, just burns a little oil. . . I'm happy with it though.

Mr Balloon Guy!!!!  Was wondering how you and the old LGB were doing .  Nope, I'm still in between things - so no bike in the near future.  Glad things are well.
BULLman

\'02 Tiger