News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie alert!!!

Started by NeilD, October 04, 2009, 08:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

hi.. just joinned up, as I've just bought this!!!  8)

I've also got a Thunderbird Sport, but decided I wanted somethign to keep it company which is more suited to a bit of touring (although I did manage 1200 miles last week on the TBS to Scotland  :D )

this is my 2nd Steamer - I had one almost identical about 10 years ago.. this one has 35000 on the clock, just had oil change and valve service - just need to ride it! collected it yesterday but had to work today.. lookign forward to a proper ride later in the week.. its a bit tatty around the edges (aren't we all!), looks like its had a topple over on to the right hand side, not that unusual I guess on theses. No panels broken but painwork scuffed.. something to sort out next year, not too worried about the war wounds although I'll keep an eye out for an undamaged top fairing panel...

lots of good stuff on the site, so I'm off for a read!!

Neil

TheMule

Welcome aboard!! Beautiful steamer, if only I could afford two...........
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

aeronca

YES, another blue steamer 8)  welcome aboard.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the madhouse, there is loads of good stuff on here, and we don't often bite when asked questions  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Welcome, the Blue wave is gathering  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nimrod11

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Welcome, the Blue wave is gathering  :lol:

Hey Sin - you're all blue and with that avatar...  are you one of the Blue Men but in disguise?

Welcome NeilD. Beautiful bike! Enjoy!
----------
Tiger 2004

HappyMan

Welcome aboard!  She sure is perty!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

zombie

very tasty
for some odd reason I got a real hankering for one of them things , not sure why but they just look good