News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Firefox and logging in

Started by ChazzyB, October 10, 2009, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChazzyB

Why can't I log in to TigerTriple using Firefox? It works fine with IE, but when I try with Firefox (my preferred browser), I don't get a 'dodgy password' message or anything else, I just remain logged out!
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

Nick Calne

Happens to me a lot too.  No idea why, sorry.  I just use IE for Triple tiger.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Stretch

I'm on IE here at work, and Safari at home.

Must be software incompatibility.  I was on a forum a few years ago that wouldn't work (at all) with the Safari browser on my Mac.  

I don't have any ideas other than to try using a different browser.  Sorry I'm not any help.

Sin_Tiger

I'm on Firefox without any issues logging in, other than being slow but I blame Vista for that.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

FireFox works fine for me ........auto logon every time

HappyMan

Interesting....I've had troubles with IE at work not letting me log in and with Safari on my Mac forgetting to auto log me in.  Hmmmm.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

ChazzyB

Quote from: "Mustang"FireFox works fine for me ........auto logon every time

I can't logon *at all* using Firefox.
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

TheMule

Just tried logging in with FireFox..............worked fine.
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "ChazzyB"
Quote from: "Mustang"FireFox works fine for me ........auto logon every time

I can't logon *at all* using Firefox.

I can`t log in from the top of the page log in/out button either !! what i do is go to the bottom of the page and click the post reply button, it then brings up the usename/password log in box, fill it in there and it works !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Stretch

Have you tried deleting the cookies and starting over from there?

zombie

it does the same to me but I switched to a mac and even tho it still does it, all I do now is click reply and it will log me in
sorted

Nimrod11

I use Firefox on Ubuntu. No problem at all.
----------
Tiger 2004

EvilBetty

Firefox on XP, Vista, and 7, no problems at all.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

ChazzyB

Quote from: "Stretch"Have you tried deleting the cookies and starting over from there?

Bingo! Have a cigar. Thanks.
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

wabill

I've been using FF for years but this latest version has been a pain.  It has trouble at times getting into my everyday sites that IE or Chrome will work just fine.  Then later FF will work on those sites also.  I'm so used to it that I'd hate to change browsers.  I've started using Chrome a lot because it's quicker.
Don\'t worry, be happy!