News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

DOT MASEI Tora Tiger Full Face Helmet - Black

Started by EvilBetty, November 05, 2009, 06:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

aeronca

never heard of it, but it looks cool 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Really cool helmet but, likewise, never heard of the make, and it's not - as far as I know - approved for use in the UK.

Shame though, I really posey lid for a Tiger rider  8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Very cool, would love that for the UK
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Very cool, would love that for the UK

Right up to the moment you meet another Tiger rider wearing one and encounter the long embarrassed silence and averting of eyes.....

:ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Very cool, would love that for the UK

Right up to the moment you meet another Tiger rider wearing one and encounter the long embarrassed silence and averting of eyes.....

:ImaPoser

Except we have both never heard of the make and the seller is in California! I'm happy to take the risk, if I could decide which size to buy  :?

Sin_Tiger

This is inspiring, I'm off to see my local airbrush man since I have a next to new HJC  CS-MX that I got cheap but didn't like the colour sitting in the corner doing nothing  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Tried to buy that helmet, and got a message that says the seller is no longer a registered user, what does that mean? Clicked on the item and it says it's been withdrawn? Very confused.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Tried to buy that helmet, and got a message that says the seller is no longer a registered user, what does that mean? Clicked on the item and it says it's been withdrawn? Very confused.

Means he's a bad boy and Ebay have banned him.

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

John Stenhouse

ERR, he is a she and e bay have locked her account! We'll try again if it gets sorted, but not until.

flux

Its just as good, that helmet is FUGLY!  LOL

Sin_Tiger

Well I've gone and done it, googled as many pics of Tiger heads as I could and went to the shop yesterday. Discussed, agreed on a figure and delivery late Dec.

I don't know why that got me going but I just felt compelled to do it, even went to the extend of sourcing some pink goggles with quick straps so that it'll at least have the same colour as the tongue. I must be mad but I'm going to blame EB :lol:

Let's see how it works out.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

had this airbrushed onto a helmet a long time ago and it was sealed in clearcoat ...has held up well .
It is still my favorite helmet to wear .

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Well I've gone and done it, googled as many pics of Tiger heads as I could and went to the shop yesterday. Discussed, agreed on a figure and delivery late Dec.

I don't know why that got me going but I just felt compelled to do it, even went to the extend of sourcing some pink goggles with quick straps so that it'll at least have the same colour as the tongue. I must be mad but I'm going to blame EB :lol:

Let's see how it works out.

My plan is to get one of these Shoei Hornets in matt gunmetal grey:

Then have a copy of the Girly's tank stripes painted on the sides in Girly orange.  Just gotta get the cash together...  :roll: