News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB stock shock

Started by zombie, November 05, 2009, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie

Anyone got one of these kicking around???
As my useless friggin' hagon  crapped out and is leaking after less then 5k miles , piece of crap...........

Mustang

pm Sasquatch ......he might be able to hook you up or repair the POS Hagon

flux

Won't Hagon stand behind their product???

zombie

Quote from: "flux"Won't Hagon stand behind their product???

still got the ship it to england and pay for the rebuild..
and the dollar ain't worth crap right now

John Stenhouse

I've got one trouble is it's b*ll*xed and worse still it's in England, sorry bro'!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

My Hagon (on my Varadero) also started leaking recently at pretty low mileage. I am about to go into bat with them so I will link this thread and with any luck it may help both of us. I'm sure they will be diassapointed themselves, I' ve found them very reasonable to deal with so far.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sasquatch

Drop me an email if you want to look at rebuilding it.

Sin_Tiger

Hagon have responded as follows, I don't know if this helps you.

QuoteHi Niall

Having dealt with your Varedero shock warrantee, I will now answer the Triumph question.

There is no difference between our quality on models or makes of bikes. Of course within the thousands we manufacture and supply all over the world we do have failures, however we do offer a two year unconditional warrantee for manufacturing defects and because of this our customers buy with confidence.

Any oil weeping out of any shock indicates that the seal has packed up and the shock should be replaced or refurbished immediately.

Regards

Hagon Sales Team

7 Roebuck Road

Hainault Business Park

Hainault, Essex

IG6 3JH

Phone 0208 502 6222   Fax 0208 502 6274

Mon-Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm  Sat 9.00am to 1.00pm

Regards

Sales team

Predictable I suppose but I guess the issue for you will be shipping costs.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

doc

Quote from: "zombie"Anyone got one of these kicking around???
As my useless friggin' hagon  crapped out and is leaking after less then 5k miles , piece of crap...........
I have one from my 06, 30,000 km. or 18,000 miles. No problems with it. How much is one worth new? If your interested I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Can.
cheers, Doc

chairhead

Quote from: "zombie"
Quote from: "flux"Won't Hagon stand behind their product???

still got the ship it to england and pay for the rebuild..
and the dollar ain't worth crap right now

You could remove the spring,that would make a differece to the shipping cost,just a thought :idea:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel