News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fags

Started by JetdocX, November 06, 2009, 04:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

I think Southpark hit one out of the park with this one....

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251889
From parts unknown.

Stretch

BWAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

(gasp!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Medic09

Quote from: "Stretch"BWAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

(gasp!)

+1 !!!

Just glorious!
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

NeilD

yeah I liked that... especially the bit where they're sitting in the cafe and say 'hey no one is checking us out' so start making 'the noise' !  :D

Stretch

Rubrubrubrubrubrubrubrubrubrub...

RUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBVRUBRUBRUBRUBRUB!!!

abruzzi

Thursday morning, after seeing the episode the previous night, I checked out the "Why does everyone bash Harleys?" thread in roadwarriors on Advrider.  Sure enough there were a bunch of approving posts about the SP episode.  A little later, someone complained, and mod deleted the SP related posts.

Geof

TigerTrax

French Fries - French Fries - French Fries !

LMFAO !
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

aeronca

Quote from: StretchBWAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

(gasp!)

+2 :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Stretch

Quote from: "abruzzi"Thursday morning, after seeing the episode the previous night, I checked out the "Why does everyone bash Harleys?" thread in roadwarriors on Advrider.  Sure enough there were a bunch of approving posts about the SP episode.  A little later, someone complained, and mod deleted the SP related posts.

Geof

No shit?  They have been censoring a bit lately, haven't they.

I sent the link to quite of few of my HD-riding friends.  Curiously, I haven't heard back from them.   :icon_scratch

I would bet that more than a few non-HD types have already bombed the Harley sites with the South Park link.  As rabid as fags are about their "lifestyle" and brand loyalty, those threads were most likely deleted most riki-tik.

aeronca

they are a tender bunch :oops:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

I wonder if SP shows on the local cable  :oops:  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

EvilBetty

Hilarious episode!  I sent it to a few guy too.  Didn't hear a WORD back from the HD guys!  :lol:  :roll:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

flux

Take a look at the HD forums... most of them actually have a good sense of humor from what I can tell.  

My pops is a lifelong Harley rider... I've been around them my whole life.  We CONSTANTLY have the Loud Pipes Save Lives argument.  In fact, he came into town this weekend and we had some friendly jabbing.  He actually told me one time (and he was serious) that when I'm "ready to move up to a real bike" to let him know and he could get me a deal.  LOL, he just doesn't get it!

Stretch

Quote from: "flux"He actually told me one time (and he was serious) that when I'm "ready to move up to a real bike" to let him know and he could get me a deal.  LOL, he just doesn't get it!

I have a friend like that.  He's completely convinced hardly's are the very best bike in the history of the universe, bar none.  Even though his oil pump seized and grenaded his engine at less than 2000 total miles.   :roll:

The last time he laid the 'move up to a real bike' comment on me, I asked him if his bike could do 80 on a gravel road, fully loaded with him up on the pegs.

(Blank look)

Besides, he's only good for a 200-300 mile day, with his awesome-looking inch-thick seat and the ridiculous ape hanger bars.

We were on a group (of firemen) ride last year, and at a rough railroad crossing, the low-riding hardly's had to slow to a crawl, while I gassed the Tiger and got about a foot of air.  It was pretty cool.

Real bike, my ass.

Medic09

My 30 year old Honda makes almost as much horsepower as some of these Harleys.  I smoke the local bike gang guys at lights.  (I was warned to stop doing that because it was pissing them off...)  I have almost no maintenance problems.  And I can ride it happily for 8 hours in the saddle, rain or shine.

I won't even start with what my Sprint ST used to do to these bikes...

Anyone can ride what they want, what they like, what they're happy with.  But I fail to see an distinguishing characteristic that makes these Harleys special.  Other than noise and chrome, how do they stand out?
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four