News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger

Started by diggerT, November 27, 2009, 01:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

According to MCN's website, Triumph is the most profitable bike company in the world currently and are due to expand their range this year. Bring on the 675 based Tiger!!!

DiggerT

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

akey

As its MCN I will treat with a pinch or more of salt.

However, heres hoping that they make a proper off road 675 tiger, now that could be fun  :shock:

Timbox2

just got back from NEC and asked the Triumph peeps this very question, will they make another off road(Ish) Tiger.

Now, not really sure the guy knew but he said unlikely saying that If you look at the forums there are also loads of people asking for another Big Daytona, thing is will they actually buy it?, Triumph thinks not, although he didnt rule out the possibility of a more Traily version of the 1050, but like the new Ducati with road wheels, makes sense I spose.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Just got back from the show too.  Triumph had a really good stand, up there with the best of them.  And they always do really good deals in their clothing section.

I got a summer jacket (the Camden) for £65, reduced from £125 - ideal for popping down the pub. (This is not me...):

Best bargain of the day though was a Shoei Hornet :

In matt grey; should have been £330 knocked him down to £219!!!!

Now all I need is some Tiger stripe graphics in orange... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

yea, I looked at those jackets, wish Id bought one now :(
2016 Tiger Sport

HappyMan

I await with baited breath on a 675 Tiger.  I'm glad to hear Triumph is doing so well too!  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Sin_Tiger

Glad to hear that and glad to see you fianlly got the lid you wanted Bob, now will you stop dribbling on the Farkles page  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

akey

Bob, its a great lid, I have the sondara version.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Glad to hear that and glad to see you fianlly got the lid you wanted Bob, now will you stop dribbling on the Farkles page  :lol:

Not yet,  it's about to be farkled...... :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Farkled .... Oops, this isn't the farkle page....

diggerT

Cool lid, how did you achieve that?
I want that effect

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "diggerT"Cool lid, how did you achieve that?
I want that effect

I colluded with guy that does vinyl (I didn't go as far as paint in case I didn't like the result) only £7.50 inc p&p per set of 3.  He copied from a close-up photo of my tank and side panel.

I'm pleased with it.  If anyone wants some, let me know and I'll try to arrange it.

Nick Calne

Bob, that's proper cool.  Nice one.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

EvilBetty

Very cool!

How's the noise with that helmet?  I would think that visor would create quite of bit of added wind noise at highway speed.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD