News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Triumph kit...

Started by flux, December 03, 2009, 02:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Man, I went into work today on my day off and our apparel manager had just gotten in a new shipment of Triumph gear.  This stuff is sweet, guys.  Wait til you see the new adventure-styled Sympatex jacket and pants combo, really nice stuff.  The pics on Triumph's (crappy) website don't do them justice.

atokad

Quote from: "flux"Man, I went into work today on my day off and our apparel manager had just gotten in a new shipment of Triumph gear.  This stuff is sweet, guys.  Wait til you see the new adventure-styled Sympatex jacket and pants combo, really nice stuff.  The pics on Triumph's (crappy) website don't do them justice.

TigerTrax

Whoa....
New TRIUMPH Adventure styled jacket e pantalones!

Sounds like a perfect piece of apparel for a company who
ABANDONED ADVENTURE BIKES 4 YEARS AGO !

OR . . .

is it a sign of 'things to come' . . . .

inquiring minds want to know . . . .
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

abruzzi

I'm no logo slut, but I have a bunch of triumph gear and it is all very good quality stuff.  I have a leather jacket, a mesh jacket, and two different gloves from triumph as well as probably other stuff--it's all top notch.  I'd love to see pics of your jacket--I'm kind of looking to get a better all weather adventure type jacket.  So far the ones I like are the KTM Adventure AQ jacket:

and the Rev'It Off Track:

Geof

Medic09

Hey Geof, some of the Rev'it jackets are on sale at Beach Moto with steep discounts.

http://beachmoto.com/revit/clearance.php
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

flux

I'll try to snap some pics when I get a chance.

Also, I think its a sign of things to come... I have it on good authority that there will NOT be a 675 Cub but the 1050 will be headed in 2 directions soon...

blacktiger

I see the Acton and the Garrett styles. Both look good for all occasions and are a good price. Lets hope there's an adventure bike coming to match to the clothing.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

flux

This is the combo I'm after...

waterproof, ventilated, removable liner, good armor...