News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

EYE BROWS

Started by jphish, December 07, 2009, 03:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jphish

Just bought an 06 Tiger - did not have permission to add ANOTHER beast to the zoo. However...wife sez I can keep her if I add eyebrows to the farring and make it a Girly she can ride on occasion. Are they available as aftermarket add on? This may save my marriage...if not... I still got a Tiger. j

Mustang

If she gets to ride the tiger you better start looking for another one for yourself................................

Advwannabe

When you get your eyebrows remember to install one slightly raised to get that quizzical expression which says:

"You paid how much for that BMtroubleyou?"
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

TheMule

If it's orange EvilBetty will trade you....................

Just wanted to beat him to the punch.

Todd
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

jphish

Naa - It's silver, but I got some orange spray paint. So where DOES one find eyebrows though ??

John Stenhouse

Best guess would be the nearest vinyl sign shop with either your bike or a large clear pic of what you want
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

jphish

good suggestion. Why didn't I think of that ?  Thanks, j