News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Parts And Such

Started by jphish, December 10, 2009, 02:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jphish

New 06 Tiger owner - Where is the best place (your favorite) to access parts domestically for the Tiger. Can be store front, with web option, or just on line business. Thanks, j

aeronca

i mail order just about everything. i really dont like i-90 motorsports, and cycle barn is just ok. you'll have better luck than me though - newer bike and all.   say man, we need to meet up and do ride this spring. all us western washington guy's. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

johnnyadventurepants

What are you looking for?  Touratech has lots of stuff.  Pricey, but good stuff.
\'99 Tiger 885i

jphish

Yeah - as soon as the oil goes from a solid to a liquid - I'm game for a ride. Looking forward to the Tiger convention in Sept - I guess it's here - just don't know where or exactly when. At the moment I'm going to only add heated grips and crash bars to protect the tank. Is there a prefered crash bar brand? (HB,Touratech,Triumph) Or are they all pretty much the same?  So many motorcycles...so little time. Thanks Guys. j

KuzzinKenny

Have a looky here...............

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,6391

it was posted a while ago !! me i got Ma`s bars  :D

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"!! me i got Ma`s bars  :D

Deep fired of course  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

jphish

Touratechs 2 lbs of bent tubing - $338 !  But unfortunatly seems to flow better with the Tiger lines. Their stuff is good quality - and I like quality - just hate payin for it.  :(

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "jphish"Touratechs 2 lbs of bent tubing - $338 !  But unfortunatly seems to flow better with the Tiger lines. Their stuff is good quality - and I like quality - just hate payin for it.  :(

They solve a lot of other problems too.... where to mount the farkles (lights, Stebel Nautilus air horn etc etc)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"

Ye cany wack em !!   :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

jphish

Yeah - it does provide a nice platform for farkles. Oh well, its only money & declining in value - may as well buy something with it. j

KuzzinKenny

They`re still showin these on there site......

http://www.indiantriumphfargo.com/eshop ... _2001_.htm

its worth an email !!

KK

iansoady

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"

I don't think our Transatlantic cousins will understand that one (even if correctly spelt!!!) - a picture would have helped: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_Bar
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

jphish

Thanks for the 'translation' - I don't generally fry candy in fat. Kinda like soaking rat poison in strychnine. As for lexicon - 2 countries separated by a common language (Churchill?) comes to mind. Hey, Thanks for the 'crash bar' link. North Dakota, @ -20* F ain't exactly the bike capital of the US - go figure. I'll see if they're still in bidness'. Are any of our GB kuzzins coming to the Sept Tiger convention in Wa ?  Petrol's a bit cheaper here. j

Sin_Tiger

Well spotted Ian, I should not be amaazed that there is that amount of detail on Wiki but I still am  :shock:

Quoteany of our GB kuzzins coming to the Sept Tiger convention in Wa ?

I'm probably not the only one wishing  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

You are not the only one wishing, I'm sure!!!!

Have you ever eaten a deep fried mars bar?  Really?  Every time I have been to Scotland I've been unable to find one.  

I was beginning to think it was an urban myth....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?