News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How's it goin'??

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 11, 2009, 09:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

The mid-west USA made the news in the UK last couple of days.  Seems you're having a bit of weather over there.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

HappyMan

Minus 5 degrees F at my place this morning.... :evil:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Mustang

here in the frozen wasteland of New Hampshire we got 10 inches of snow on top of the 4 inches from the day before the last storm and the temp today is a chilly 15 f above freezing . I fear your below zero stuff is headed our way

time to get out the hack hehehe :new_xmas

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

the midwest got hammered this time around thanks to the El Nino weather pattern , El nino pattern keeps New England in more of a comfortable climate this time of year , it also means most of our snow storms turn to rain by the end of the storm

brad1098

Just spent 3 days in NW Indiana. We saw 0 degrees f. with 40mph sustained wind and gusts up to 50 mph.  That all adds up to neg. 25f wind chill factor.  Fun times indeed.

Driving home today, the wind has quit and the sun is out.  It's a balmy 20f
02 black-Lorna

redbirds

Makes our rain and 40F seem balmy.
Living vicariously through myself.

HappyMan

Quote from: "redbirds"Makes our rain and 40F seem balmy.

That IS balmy!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

chairhead

Quote from: "Mustang"10 inches of snow on top of the 4 inches from the day before the last storm

time to get out the hack hehehe :new_xmas

:iagree  :D

Ok i know its not my Girly,but watch this space
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

TigerTrax

what snow . . . ?

Here on the plains we call that 'winter irrigation'  . . .
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'