News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Palmer windshield

Started by LAZYRIDER, December 12, 2009, 08:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZYRIDER

I am new to the Tiger family and have no idea where some of you are getting your farkles. I tried to find Palmer Windshields on the web and found nothing. I also wonder where the gas tank covers come from. Any help in these areas would be a big help.I am sitting at home without a job right now so I sadly have plenty of free time to look at this stuff

Yukon

Quote from: "LAZYRIDER"I am new to the Tiger family and have no idea where some of you are getting your farkles. I tried to find Palmer Windshields on the web and found nothing. I also wonder where the gas tank covers come from. Any help in these areas would be a big help.I am sitting at home without a job right now so I sadly have plenty of free time to look at this stuff

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, sendkng you a PM with the Palmer link.

Mustang