News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FirstGear Jacket Clearance

Started by EvilBetty, December 29, 2009, 07:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

Just an FYI.

Motorcycle Superstore is having a big sale on some FirstGear jackets.  Pretty much all sizes available depending on the color.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/10 ... store.aspx
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

abruzzi

dang.  had to jump on that.  Red XL on the way, tough I'd have preferred the tan, it was only 2XL.  I suppose I could gain some weight...

Geof

Mustang

they generally fit better if you order 1 size up from your normal size .......just sayin  YMMV :shock:

EvilBetty

I usually wear an XL / XL Tall in non-motorcycle stuff, but have to wear an 2XL, 2XLT in FirstGear jackets.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

abruzzi

I have an XL Kilimanjaro, so hopefully and XL Rainier will fit as well.

Geof

jphish

I think they are now sold out. I have a red medium - can comfortably get my synergy electric vest under with liner in, but thats it. probably should have gotten a large - They are a bit on the snug side, but ok.

abruzzi

I should get mine on monday.  Last I looked they still had a 1/2 jacket for $89, but the $99/ranier 3/4 jacked was sold out.

Geof