News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello there

Started by rybes, January 15, 2010, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

evenin, my names rybes n im from the uk. i jus stumbled across your forum while searchin for parts for my 1994 tiger im about to start rebuildin  :wink:

ill get some pics of it posted up in a bit, jus thought id say hello first   :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the board, great choice of bike, you'll find all you need to know on here, Mustang is the steamer guru, any problems he's the man to ask.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

nightrunner

Yes, welcome to the cathouse.  Looks like a fine specimen you have there.  We need more red ones on the site.  :D
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HappyMan

Welcome to the site.  A red Steamer is a beautiful thing.  I look forward to seeing the bike updates as you restore it.  Looks like it's in great condition!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Nick Calne

Brilliant bike.  Welcome to the Brotherhood.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rybes

thanks all for your welcomes :D
well ya see, it aint really in need of a rebuild but as its done just under 60 thou miles i thought id treat it. i also got a lot of trips to denmark comin up soon, not somthin i wanna try on my streetfighter  :lol: summink about comfort  and the angle of its seat :wink:
dont intend in takin it apart in the next week but anly luck mayne the one after that. ill keep ya all updated with pics as i go. oh yeah one more thing, expect a barrage of questions :lol:

Rybes

Sin_Tiger

Yippee, another Steamer  :eusa_dance where are you in the UK

There appears to be a ghost of a Weimaraner in the background, or do I just need better specs?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

im in the sugar beet and turkey county that is norfolk. and no your eyes dont need testin, that is a ghost of a weimeraner in the background, Nubbie :D

Colonel Nikolai

I have a black one but I love the red ones. Welcome!
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

c-rad

Welcome.  It's nice to meet a fellow enthusiast who likes Tigers (my '93 is red also) and dogs (mine are Weimaraners too).

C-Rad

Bixxer Bob

Aside from the main Tiger meet that we're trying to put together in July,  there seems to be a few in East anglia.  We should meet up in Webbs carpark, Peterborough, for a burger as soon as weather allows.  A pack of Tigers would show the R1 / Blade crowd. :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

MIMbox

Welcome to the board

NeilD

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Aside from the main Tiger meet that we're trying to put together in July,  there seems to be a few in East anglia.  We should meet up in Webbs carpark, Peterborough, for a burger as soon as weather allows.  A pack of Tigers would show the R1 / Blade crowd. :lol:

I'd be up for that, even though technically I dont think I count as East Anglia  :D

rybes

hmmmmm july eh ? ill have t see, means pullin me finger out then, dammit !!!  :lol: