News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello there

Started by rybes, January 15, 2010, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Ok,  as soon as we have a likely fine Sat I'll post on here....

I mean on the Up and Coming...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

I`ll be up for it, if i get my bike done by then.  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "rf9rider"I`ll be up for it, if i get my bike done by then.  :lol:

You could always come over on the bus.... or walk.....  just put your gear on so you fit in eh? :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

You could always come over on the bus.... or walk.....  just put your gear on so you fit in eh? :lol:

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"

Heard you the first time Bob.  :P

I could always use the wife`s SV650  :shock:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"You could always come over on the bus.... .....  just put your gear on so you fit in eh? :lol:

... and look like the SSSSStig  :ImaPoser

What is it with all the Steamers in the fenlands  :icon_scratch
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

im not in the fenland, im in the land of sugarbeet n turkeys. aint sure bout fenland roads but if you seen the ones round here you understand why  :wink:  :mrgreen:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bixxer Bob

+1

I can go three different routes to Peterborough on the Tiger but only one on the Blackbird (if I want to enjoy the ride anyway).  The fields are as black as peat so good for growing, but very wet - even in summer - so the subsidence has to be seen to be believed.  Just try the Holme - Yaxley road for instance...

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"+1

Just try the Holme - Yaxley road for instance...

We often go the the Admiral Wells in Holme for a meal.

We always come home via the old A1.

Don`t think the food or beer would stay down coming back the Yaxley road.  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Haven't had a meal in the Admiral for years. Met the present Mrs BB there... :D

Food used to be very good is it still?

We frequent the Fitzwilliam Arms at Marholme just north of P'boro beyond the ice rink.

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Haven't had a meal in the Admiral for years. Met the present Mrs BB there... :D

Food used to be very good is it still?

We frequent the Fitzwilliam Arms at Marholme just north of P'boro beyond the ice rink.

Food still very good, especially the treacle sponge and custard.  :D

Haven`t been to the Fitzwilliam for a few years, are the hedges still an attraction?

Sorry about hijacking the thread........ :)

Colonel Nikolai

mmmmm.... treacle sponge and custard.... mmmmmm....
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "rf9rider"Haven`t been to the Fitzwilliam for a few years, are the hedges still an attraction?

Sorry about hijacking the thread........ :)

Not that I've noticed.

John Stenhouse

Quote from: "rf9rider"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"+1

Just try the Holme - Yaxley road for instance...

We often go the the Admiral Wells in Holme for a meal.

We always come home via the old A1.

Don`t think the food or beer would stay down coming back the Yaxley road.  :lol:

That's the one that's below sea level isn't it?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting