News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Night before Christmas

Started by Timbox2, January 29, 2010, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Well, thats what it feels like, will I ever grow up,.

Tomorrow is the day I go and get the Tigger and ride her back home, Ive already decided to get the earliest possible train at 6.30 just so Ive got as much time as possible to enjoy the ride back and take the more scenic route.

Ill take some pics and post em up later
Cheers for now
2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

:new_xmas  :love10  :party
Why do you want to grow up ??????
Where's the fun in that ? :ImaPoser

Timbox2

Quote from: "Mustang":new_xmas  :love10  :party
Why do you want to grow up ??????
Where's the fun in that ? :ImaPoser

Its Ok, I didnt say I wanted to, think the missus would like me to though :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

my missus has her own Tiger so she understands these things ....I am a truly lucky bastard  :D

Sin_Tiger

Hope it stays dry for your ride back, just watch out for plod, you know what they are like around your way  :twisted:

Any thoughts about maturing will be gone within a few miles  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BONANZA

Hope you havent got 3 inches of snow like we have here! :shock:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

BONANZA

Hope you havent got 3 inches of snow like we have here! :shock:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Sin_Tiger

Is that 6 inches then  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BONANZA

Dont know why that happened :? My last 2 posts have both repeated.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

So have you been and come back?  Where's the photos?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

So, left the house at 6.00am, on the train at 6.20, down in Bournemouth just after 10.

Left Bournemouth about 11 in the end after fiddling about with wiring for the Gerbing Jacket, raising the seat to highest( and I can get me feet down, no probs), it was then I discovered I left the camera at home, ooops.

Sorry Guys, but what a ride back, sunshine all the way, nice dry roads, cold yes but, with the Heated Grips and Gerbing Jacket I was toasty, jeez that thing goes, and with the baffle removed from the Hexacone, what a noise.
only thing I noticed was a bit of fuzziness between 3k & 4k RPM, is that par for the course?

1 photo, of Tiger at home, outside Im afraid, no luxury of Garage here, sure she can take it. Im a very happy bunny.

2016 Tiger Sport

KuzzinKenny

Congrats Timbox2 !! lookin good, now get her covered up and chained down, so she wont go prowlin in the night  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

REGULATOR

when you get a chance, remove the front sprocket cover and look and see if it has a number on it, or count the teeth...

Mine came with a 17T,  could barely keep the front wheel on the ground, but on the highway was always reachign for another gear...

swapped a 19T on it that I had leftover from my Sprint ST..  Much smoother onthe highways

Sin_Tiger

Yipee, glad it was dry enough to enjoy, now to farklin  :lol: that is a colour of powder coat or Hammerite that I have never seen before  8) certainly going to get you noticed :wink:

Bixxer Bob

Nice one, and in the right colour too, glad to see you got her home ok and you have a good day for it.

I see a Hyperpro sticker on the swingarm... is it there for show or has the suspension been farkled???  I have Hyperpro springs in the Blackbird forks and love them...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...