News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New member from the UK

Started by Sniffy, February 14, 2010, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sniffy

Hello. My name's Steve and I ride a black 1050. Had it for a for 15 months and it's been a hoot to ride. Look forward to contributing to what seems like quite an international gethering of Tiger owners here  :)
Steve

Nick Calne

Hi Steve, welcome to the gang.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

BigMark

Hey Steve

Welcome...

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the Tiger den Steve, where are you in the UK?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Welcome, and don't forget to check out the UK Tiger meet post in July :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sniffy

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Welcome to the Tiger den Steve, where are you in the UK?

Hi John, I live in Cheltenham at the moment but just about to move to west London
Steve

Yukon

Steve,

Welcome aboard.  I caught your pics in the "Roadie Show", very nice looking bike.

akey

welcome ot the forum mate.

Sin_Tiger

Good to see the Roadie ranks starting to swell, we're a bit under represnted considering how many are on the road. Now you need a Steamer to keep it company  :wink:

Well I don't want to look like the only nutter around here do I?  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

That sounds like a bad move Steve, Cheltenham is lovely compared to west London  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sniffy

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"That sounds like a bad move Steve, Cheltenham is lovely compared to west London  :lol:

I've been commuting to London for a couple of years and now SWMBO is about to start work there, it makes sense to move rather than both commute  . You're right, I'll miss Cheltenham and the lovely Cotswolds roads :cry:
Steve

HappyMan

Welcome to the site Steve!  Love that black 1050.  Very sharp!  Pictures??
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com