News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

M.O.T. Test

Started by BONANZA, February 18, 2010, 07:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BONANZA

I,ve just ordered some parts for the bike ready for its annual MOT and realised that my TOR can is marked as "not for road use". The previous owner said that he had no problem last time but the station that I normally use can be a bit "snotty" about these things. :x So, do I stay local (5 miles) or book it in at my nearest Triumph dealer(50miles) on the assumption that they will ignore it.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Timbox2

Quote from: "BONANZA"I,ve just ordered some parts for the bike ready for its annual MOT and realised that my TOR can is marked as "not for road use". The previous owner said that he had no problem last time but the station that I normally use can be a bit "snotty" about these things. :x So, do I stay local (5 miles) or book it in at my nearest Triumph dealer(50miles) on the assumption that they will ignore it.

When I had my last bike MOT'd with a Race Can, I took it to the MOT station a week before the test and just asked them, if it was OK, the bloke came out and listened and said that it was fine, but everybody is different, take it along and see.
2016 Tiger Sport