News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

YAPI - noobie

Started by BruKen, March 23, 2010, 11:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

:thumbsup

Love those Ruby Red Slippers , Dorothy

BruKen

:ImaPoser

Thank YOU and Tigertriple peeps for all your help. I think it safe to say without the wisdom here the job would have been very much more difficult and I would have missed a lot of the tigger flaws like DAR etc which she had. The sticky's are magic :)

BruKen

PS once the carbs were balanced, no3 exhaust seal reseated and a leak by in a carb boot sealed the back lash a rough run abated. She runs beautifully now with just a whisper of a whirr.

rf9rider

Nice job mate.
Hope my project bikes turns out as nice.  8)

And i like the red calipers.  :lol:

And i`ve seen the actual red slippers worn by Dorothy in one of the Smithsonian museums in Washington DC when we visited last month.  :oops:

MtheTiger

WOW !
Very very nice .......... she's like new !
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

oxnsox

Nice job.  Have really enjoyed reading and watching this thread.   :eusa_clap
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

Fancy a trip to Singapore to help get mine back on the road  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BruKen

If you pick up the travel expenses, I'll tell the Missus I'm doing a runner :D

MIMbox

Hey Bruce, she's looking good. Congratulations on a job well done.
Enjoyed the thread, and glad to have played a small part.
Good luck, Phil

BruKen

Thank YOU MIMbox. :)

Rocinante

Congrats on a great job. I´m very impressed.:bowdown  :bowdown

Hope she serves you well.

Dag
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

BruKen

Thanks Dag and I hope you get your ride sorted out without anymore trouble from the cager and insurance peeps.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "BruKen"If you pick up the travel expenses, I'll tell the Missus I'm doing a runner :D

How about the taxi fare from the airport to my place  :wink: come on, I'm springing for the beers already, what's a poor Jock to do  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BruKen

Who said anything about airports? I'll ride over  :ImaPoser

JetdocX

Fan-fricken-tastic job on your Steamer! :shock:  8)
From parts unknown.