News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

By request

Started by chairhead, March 23, 2010, 10:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

ive been asked to post some photo's of one of my outfits or as they are known on the other side of the pond  Hack (shudder)so ...here they are

03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

Woohoo  :hello2  maybe it's a childhood thing, I just love to see combo's and sadly miss the days when you could walk down almost any high street and see marked dedicated parking slots "SOLO M/C" & "M/C W/SIDECAR".

Thank you, keep it up  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

frickin awsome 8)  8)  8)  8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

chairhead

Thanks for the encouragement,
alot of riders cant get there head around why anyone would want to put a sidecar on a bike,and some riders think that its an old mans game,maybe it is?,i dont care, ive ridden bikes,trikes,quads and outfits and find them all a hoot,long may l ilive to ride some more.
As this is a Tiger forum i thought i would post some;

pretty cool front end,pretty cool outfit!,check out the parabolics under the original mudguard

from a german magazine

Canaidian built Tigger outfit,the roll cage is a bit OTT,but if thats what you want..fine by me.

a great looking rig,the workmanship is second to none
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

Tre-mendous  :qgreenjumpers

I love the way the silver Girly has been adapted with the rerouted exhaust, tool tube and modified pannier, as you say some serious attention to detail and exemplary workmanship.

The cage would give Mel Gibson the heebie jeebies  :shock:

Thank you, thank you, thank you
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Fantastic shots CH thanks!  

I've never ridden an outfit but always had an interest in them, I think they bring together the best of bikes and hands-on engineering.  I used to ride sidecar when I was a lad in my uncle's BSA outfit and loved it; it's where my interest in bikes first started.  He gave me my first lathe on my 14th birthday.  He also gave me a book on turning and made me learn for myself :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Sidecar !! Hack !! parabolic suspension !! No !! No !! No !! i promised meself i`d stop farklin me Tigger and you go an post this up !!  :shock:

where`s me shed keys ??  :roll:  

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly