News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

funny farkles

Started by flaco, March 31, 2010, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaco

Anybody want to guess what's attached to my Tiger's tail here?
kernow bys vyken

rybes

reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

oxnsox

Braking Parachute....    :lol:  :lol:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

coachgeo

Well lets just hope they are not giant tampons...  we don't need to go there.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

moose

BAZOOKA, SMOKE SCREENS, AFTERBURNERS

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

JasonS

Tip over air bags? tip sensor and gas charged..??
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

Sin_Tiger

Off road airbags  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

A couple of "blow up" dolls for those lonely nights out camping?  :lol:

flaco

Great suggestions- you blokes have wild imaginations. The answer is...my épée and my sabre. (The épée's on the other side) You always have to be ready for a duel in Cornwall. The mundane truth is, I'd just come back from fencing club. They're usually housed in a bag- I don't always ride around like Sir Galahad.
kernow bys vyken

moose

Nice job, could do with that mod for when I am riding through certain towns near where I'm from (Mentioning no town names of course  :roll: )

That's funny, I was only thinking today how I can mount my archery equipment to my bike, mainly my bow.  But that will have to wait until I'm home.

Nick Calne

Genius!  Now I can get my sword and jo staff to taekwondo without using the car!  8)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

That's spooky, fencing is something is something I've always wanted to do since I was a kid. I just signed up for an Adult beginers course. Time to see if I can do that on the Steamer  8)  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

EvilBetty

Quote from: "moose"Nice job, could do with that mod for when I am riding through certain towns near where I'm from (Mentioning no town names of course  :roll: )

That's funny, I was only thinking today how I can mount my archery equipment to my bike, mainly my bow.  But that will have to wait until I'm home.

LOL I'm picturing Nicholas Cage in the Weather Man walking around town with a compound bow on this back.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

aeronca

if only errol flynn had a tiger :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

moose

Quote from: "EvilBetty"
Quote from: "moose"Nice job, could do with that mod for when I am riding through certain towns near where I'm from (Mentioning no town names of course  :roll: )

LOL I'm picturing Nicholas Cage in the Weather Man walking around town with a compound bow on this back.

:D  :D  :D
Wonder if I can learn to shoot it while riding, just like the Mongols did on there horses