News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Need Fairing, Instrument and Headlight Assembly for Girly

Started by Dham, April 06, 2010, 09:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dham

Wrecked my 2003 Tiger last week. Wiring and everything else seems to be OK. Anyone know where I might find one"? I'm in the Pacific Northwest.
David

Tiger04

Try Googling motorcycle salvage for Triumph tigers. I've done it and found a few things out there.
Henry
13 Tiger in Beautiful Sapphire Blue
"Tigers aren't for wimps"

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Dham"Wrecked my 2003 Tiger last week. Wiring and everything else seems to be OK. Anyone know where I might find one"? I'm in the Pacific Northwest.
David

Also look at 885i stuff,that also fits,i have the same on my 955 the originals are in the loft!!

aeronca

hey bro, i have a friend at work that does a side biz parting out bike's. he had a Girly about 6 months ago. i'll ask him tonight at work if he still has it or part of it. i'll let you know.     eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

sorry bro, he sold the bike a few month's ago. i'll keep an eye though for some parts for you.    eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Dham

Thanks for the replies, guys!

stopwatch

I've got a black fairing that's structurally sound, but has had a bit of paint added to each outside edge to cover some scratches :oops: . $275.00 shipped.

Dham

Does that include the structural bars that bolt the fairing onto the frame?

EvilBetty

Doubtful, and that sub assembly is rare to come up on eBay.  I've seen them a couple times though.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

stopwatch

All I've got is the fairing. No mounting hardware or support brackets.

Dham

Stopwatch, do you still have that fairing?

EvilBetty

Dham

Thanks. The British site says they only deliver to UK, but I'll ask them about the US. I was able to get a subframe that is only bent a little, so I think I may be able to  use it.

EvilBetty

I must have misread your location.  I thought you were in the UK.

If I see something come up in the US I'll post it her.

Fe Man

have a mildly buggered dash.

Send email for pics