News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just gota share this.........

Started by KuzzinKenny, April 20, 2010, 02:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

i`m skint but has anyone got any spare cash for a one time deal like this ?

http://www.troostwijkauctions.com/uk/ai ... 3018-6168/

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

aeronca

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: man i wish i had the money to give you. thats awsome.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Man oh man, do you think you can do it? Seriously! I can't mange it from here, if you think there's a chance tell me and we can talk account numbers, wife will kill me but what the hell.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

outrunner

My very first big bike was a Norton, just got to love them but my wallet says no!  :(

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Nick Calne

Oh this is dangerous dangerous dangerous....

A moderator should probably take this post down for the 'protection of gentlemen of a certain age'.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Oh this is dangerous dangerous dangerous....

A moderator should probably take this post down for the 'protection of gentlemen of a certain age'.

:twisted: Yes.

I resemble that remark  :P
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JetdocX

So glad this one isn't local.  It's tax refund season around here and I got a boatload of greenbacks from the IRS.  Trying to avoid doing something stupid with it. :lol:
From parts unknown.

coachgeo

Follow pages deeper into the auction.  There is plenty of Triumphs in the auction too.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

KuzzinKenny

Well !! comeon !! spill the beans !! Who go one ?????????

and how much ??????

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly