News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How about something a little different

Started by moose, April 29, 2010, 03:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

I have for offer my part finished Kit Car / Body Conversion for sale.  It is based on an Skoda Estelle (F Reg) and is 70% complete.  All the hardowrk has been done and now just needs finishing off.  I dont have the time to do this now, due to work and starting up business.

I have no price set for this, make an offer and you'll be surprised on what I will let it go for  :shock: , I have the V5 and most parts to finish (not all).  The car would need to be trailored away and picked up by the buyer, the front beam axle is removed for renovation.

This would be a great CHEAP summer project for someone, it has to go, so dont feel cheaky make an offer.

I have more pictures and can answer your questions

Based in Cheshire
UK

Sin_Tiger

Looks like a fun project for someone, no doubt you have sunk more money into it than you will get back but I bet you had fund doing it.

I did a GP Talon back in the late 70's, had to let it go eventually but I had great fun and learned a lot doing it. Next car after that was a Skoda Coupe 110R modded to group 3 rally spec, that car was a blast, very under rated.

Good luck finding a good home for the Spyder.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

moose

Thanks Sin

I have had the same experience with this, I have had great fun doing it, has been a nice project with my dad also lending a helping hand.  Yes alot of cash was sunk into this more than I planned  :shock:   But the more you do on it the more I took pride in building it.  It started as a budget build then increased.  Unfortunatly time has caught up and the cash and effort needs to be placed in other places.

You are right about the Skoda, very under rated and deep down inside I have a secret love for them  :oops:

I fear that if nobody take sit from then it's gonna go to the sky above  :cry:  such a shame.

Thumbs up for Skoda 110R  I had plans for a rally spec engine for this but........

Sin_Tiger

Mosse,

Just mentioned this to a colleague who was looking at buying a replica some time ago. It might be a stretch for him but if you don't mind dropping me a pm with your email I'll put him in touch with you.

Niall
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

moose