News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

joe rocket 7.0 pants

Started by aeronca, May 01, 2010, 03:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

any one useing or know someone that uses joe rocket 7.0 pants? do you/they like them?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Not Joe Rocket but First Gear HT 2.0

if you want waterproof and warm these are it ..............the armor could be a little better , but I have found these great for road trips as you don't need to bring rain gear as long as you have a waterproof jacket too .
and they have full length zippers on the legs which makes for easy on and off
they also zip down from the top also on the legs so that you can access your jean pockets  or leave the zippers down a little to let some air in , in warmer weather

summer pants they are not though ..............but you live in WA so they should be year round pants for you  :ImaPoser

EvilBetty

+2

I have two pair... the HT 2.0, and the HT 2.0 Air for summer.  Both waterproof (Air with the liner).
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

aeronca

right on, i'll take a look at them. i got my joe rocket 7.0 jacket on friday and took for it's first ride tonight on my way to work, and right on que, it was windy, sunny, rainy, dry, wet, dark and scarry, but it worked well. now i just need some new pants to go along with it. i'll definetly look at the first gear stuff 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

EvilBetty

Unless you don't mind paying retail... keep an eye on ADVrider classifieds and especially eBay.  They usually sell from $40 to $80 in very good condition.

They also go on sale now and then at Motorcycle Closeouts for about $99.00.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD