News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Touring Gear. MSR bottles / Jetboil Fry Pan / MtSun Panniers

Started by JasonS, May 05, 2010, 10:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonS

I have a bunch of gear I used for touring on the Tiger... things are tight here so I am dumping some non-essentials.

2 Ea 30oz liter MSR fuel bottles. Used... Each one filled and used twice, but 8000 miles riding around in the Tank Panniers  $15 each

1 Set Mountain Sun Tank Panniers, black. Used, 2nd owner. Modified by turning inside out and sealing the seams, then treated with water proofing/dryer spray. Then traveled the above mentioned trip. $100

I Jetboil Fry Pan - Used once. Did not go on trip. $40

You pay shipping to your zip from 04553. Prefer USA only.. but will consider other.

Perhaps more stuff as I poke around...

Thanks

Jason
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

WVdyhrd

I'm interested in the mantle if you wanna get rid of it, and some other bits, need something to heat up water, etc in camp, but don't need a frying pan
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd