News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbee from South Africa

Started by BiganDaft, May 12, 2010, 05:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiganDaft

Good day to you all, just found this forum and it looks real intersting.
Bit of History: Bought my first Tiger in1997, and rode her for a looong time, eventually sold her in 2005 with in exess of 100 000 trouble free kilometers. Inbetween all of this I had a few S3's (2 995 and a 1050). Last year I bought a Scrambler to use to commute as the traffic in Johannesburg is just brutal. I ended up spending more time on the Scrambler and the S3 1050 was hardly used any more, Sooo yesterday I traded it in for a 1050 Tger, whoop whoop, back on my original love. So now I can farke the scrambler to my heart's content and still have a "normal" bike to commute on.
I\'m smiling \'cause I have no idea of what\'s going on.

Mustang

Welcome to the site
we need more 1050 tigger riders

I ride the 1st generation tiggers and a lot of folks here ride the Girly tiggers :occasion14

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "BiganDaft"I'm smiling 'cause I have no idea of what's going on.
:ImaPoser

Welcome aboard !!  :occasion14

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Howza!

That sounds like a very good combination of bikes ............. if you can't have a Steamer  :wink:  the Roadie is hoot on the open roads and comfy for me anyway.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BiganDaft

Thanks for the welcome.
I really enjoyed my steamer and was sad to see her go, but I'm looking forward to picking up the Roadie this afternoon.
We have a few Roadie riders in SA and I'll sread the word about this site.
I\'m smiling \'cause I have no idea of what\'s going on.