News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie from Maine

Started by Sabertooth, May 26, 2010, 06:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

The older I get the faster I was...

Sabertooth

Quote from: "Geoff D"oh & if you're a terrier girl, you'll like this...

http://www.theenglandproject.net/docume ... phecy.html

Beautiful Borders.  Absolutely.

The link sent me on a roller coaster of emotion.  Thank you for sending it!  I'm forwarding it to all the terrierfolks I know!  Thank you!

Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

KuzzinKenny

Hey Sabertooth !! Welcome to TT.com !! if yer lookin for OEM graphics check this out......

http://www.bikebandit.com/2006-triumph- ... r/o/m17662

click on, Body & Fenders, then Decals and go down to Large Image and click for a looky !!

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

RT

You could also put a bagster cover on it.   They make it in blue with the stripes.  Added bonus of protecting the tank and mounts for tankbag.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "RT"You could also put a bagster cover on it.   They make it in blue with the stripes.  Added bonus of protecting the tank and mounts for tankbag.

Good idea   :thumbsup , took you long enough RT  :wink:

My three best friends, the missus, the Tiger and Westies, wish I was back in the UK long enough to enjoy the company of all three  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff D

My new lot.... 5 weeks old on Tuesday

The older I get the faster I was...

Sabertooth

Geoff!  The one in the middle would be my pick!  Love the coloring, and looks to be built like a brick house!  :)

Thanks for the huge smile!
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange