News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD: 2005 Triumph Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

Started by EvilBetty, June 01, 2010, 09:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikru05

EvilBetty, what the heck, you had a sump guard fitted in your -05 Cat? Looks pretty cool. Where did you get it from, or was it custom made? I´ve been searching for one, but it´s always the same story: doesn´t fit with a centerstand. (SW-Motech and such, and if available it´s always for 99-04) I´ve already made a model from cardboard to have it custom made. But if you could guide me I would be more than grateful (coffee with muffins, whenever you will visit Finland :D )
Even cows s... smells different on dirt roads...

2005 Tiger 955i

whisperquiet

Quote from: "Tikru05"EvilBetty, what the heck, you had a sump guard fitted in your -05 Cat? Looks pretty cool. Where did you get it from, or was it custom made? I´ve been searching for one, but it´s always the same story: doesn´t fit with a centerstand. (SW-Motech and such, and if available it´s always for 99-04) I´ve already made a model from cardboard to have it custom made. But if you could guide me I would be more than grateful (coffee with muffins, whenever you will visit Finland :D )

My '06 has the Touratech skid plate installed with a SW Motech centerstand and both fit great.  Pictures a couple of threads below this one on my for sale ad.

Tikru05

Quiet, I believe I have OEM. That makes it a nice issue. And my crashbars are Hepco & Becker, which makes it even better... :evil:  :evil:
Even cows s... smells different on dirt roads...

2005 Tiger 955i

EvilBetty

The sump guard, radiator protector, crash bars, and highway pegs were all part of the Happy Trail kit.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD