News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph / Mad Scientist Tank Bag - SOLD

Started by Stretch, June 02, 2010, 09:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

**SOLD**

This is the Triumph Tiger tank bag modified to use the SW-Motech tank-ring system, detailed in this
thread:  http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,8

The top of the bag is faded in spots from lots of miles in the sun, as well as being bought used on eBay.  All the zippers work,
the map window is clear.

This expandable bag includes the shoulder strap, the Triumph strap-on base, the custom-built aluminum base,
the SW-Motech mount, the SW-Motech tank ring and screws, and the water bottle holder.  The Triumph strap-on
base can be used to mount the tank bag on other bikes...

ADV Certified.

$150 shipped, USA

PM's please, PayPal only.

Sin_Tiger

Nice job Strech  :thumbsup I missed that farckle being an older thread.

I'd have that if it wasn't for the shipping costs. :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Stretch

Sin_Tiger

Any idea what overseas postage would be?

If it's within reason I'm up for it.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Stretch

UPS and FedEx would want a small fortune, but I've had pretty good international shipping experiences with Parcel Post
with the US Postal Service.  The disadvantage of Parcel Post is there is no insurance, no tracking, and no guaranteed
delivery time.  

The USPS website doesn't have a comprehensive shipping estimate page like UPS does, so I really won't know how
much it will cost until I take it in.

I have to go to the post office tomorrow to ship some goodies to other Tiger dudes here.  If you'd like, I'll box it up
and get an estimate right there at the post office.

If you will, PM me your address.

Mustang

it is the size that will kill you on postage more than weight

Unless you can scrunch that tank bag up into a box smaller than 10 inches square you will be looking at about 50 to 60
bucks to ship to UK

Stretch

I know it.  I found all this out when I was shipping fender kits all over creation.  USPS was still the cheapest by a
long shot, even to Australia.  

And I think he's still in Singapore.   :shock:

Sin_Tiger

Yup, Singapore but UK is an option if it's a substatial saving, can't believe nobody else wants this  :roll:

Stretch