News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hey, dudes.

Started by Stretch, June 02, 2010, 10:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

When you get your English trip planned yell matey, I would happily have lent you the Tigger but as your forsworn there is a Range Rover here to borrow............................you wont like the price of gas here but hey your a rich American  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Stretch

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"When you get your English trip planned yell matey, I would happily have lent you the Tigger but as your forsworn there is a Range Rover here to borrow............................you wont like the price of gas here but hey your a rich American  :lol:

Yeah, we have so much money, we just leave our oil laying about on the beaches.  :mrgreen:

John Stenhouse

Yeah, that ain't good no matter which side your on. Sure is enough there to run the Range on for a while,  hmm wonder how I can get some over here.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Stretch

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Yeah, that ain't good no matter which side your on. Sure is enough there to run the Range on for a while,  hmm wonder how I can get some over here.

Believe me, a lot of folks down this way would love to send it to you.