News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger for sale

Started by LookoutMountainTiger, June 05, 2010, 03:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookoutMountainTiger

Due to two upcoming joint replacements I am going to sell my Tiger. The bike has 12355 miles on the clock and has just had the 12000 service completed according to the factory manual. The bike is in really nice shape and has not been ridden off the pavement. I am the 2nd owner, the PO bought it in 2007 and I purchased a little over a year ago and have put about 6500 miles on it. The only blemish is some small scratches on the right side bag from a tip over, not the paint but the black vinyl strip around the bottom. I will try to get some better pics but the knee I am having replaced is giving me a fit but try to wash it and spiff it up a little. Extra's and price are listed below.

Price:  $5900

Michelin Anakees with at least 90% tread left
Touratec engine guards
Factory centerstand
Cee Bailey headlight protectors
Cee Bailey No. 2 screen
Original screen
Mirror extenders
Facory bags ant top box
Hand guards but not fitted
Factory service manual

KuzzinKenny

Don`t sell her !! you can still ride............

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7957

just fit it up like chairhead`s Tigger and have fun all year round !!

hope yer ops go well !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly