News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Swansea classic bike show 27 June 2010

Started by daveb, June 10, 2010, 08:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

For the classic bike fans out there, Swansea's classic bike show is on 27th June 2010. Anybody fancy meeting up?

http://www.swansea.info/Events/showEvent.php?eID=191218

posting some bikes pics from last year.

Timbox2

Im a sucker for the classics, I'll probably pop down as long as I dont get a call out, Im on stand-by that weekend but Ive been pretty lucky up till now, thats probably put the mockers on it though :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

Quote from: "Timbox2"Im a sucker for the classics, I'll probably pop down as long as I dont get a call out, Im on stand-by that weekend but Ive been pretty lucky up till now, thats probably put the mockers on it though :lol:

If you are going I will PM my number, I am not that far from M & P's too

daveb

just to wet your appitite photos from 2008

some nice pait jobs

Timbox2

I was chatting to the bloke with the White and Green BSA custom in the first shot, last year down at Port Eynon I think, not really my cup of tea but you've got to admire the work.
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

the engineering and artworks I enjoy. plus I love the claasic machines

daveb

anyone going or just me?, I will post piccys next week