News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Picture for Sin Tiger

Started by Geoff D, June 13, 2010, 01:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

Saw this & I thought of you... 8)

The older I get the faster I was...

KuzzinKenny

and another one............

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

coachgeo

Don't know about Sin Tiger but I surely like the pics.  Note the Unimog U500 behind the yellow Landy on home made Mat Tracks.   U500 looks right now to have a Mower on front and a Hiab Crane on back.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Geoff D

Well I was in the middle of nowhere yesterday & came across this...
bearing in mind I rode about 2 miles of very narrow gravel tracks, dunno how they got it there, or why??

coachgeo

probably a part of a personal collection.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

daveb

Kooba

Typical police vehicle. Police signs,blue flashing light.........Machine gun!
Current bike: 2006 Triumph Tiger (Black)
First bike: 1974 Honda XL 100
Other bike: 1978 Kawasaki Z650

KuzzinKenny

Hey Geoff D !! this must mean yer back in the saddle  :lol:  hows the shoulder holdin out ??

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Geoff D

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Hey Geoff D !! this must mean yer back in the saddle  :lol:  hows the shoulder holdin out ??

KK

Couldn't resist any longer KK  :roll:  the shoulder hah, well now that the pain of the operation has gone away... the original pain has come back...so got to see the consultant wed, bit pissed off to be honest..

Did about 100 miles Sat, bit sore but at least I had a ride.. .. new helmet great though  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Where was it you saw that Geoff?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Geoff D

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Where was it you saw that Geoff?

Took a pic of the sign at the end of the track, on the back road between Barnard Castle & Reeth heading towards Buttertubs pass.... one of my fave roads

notice the bullet hole, don't usually see em that big, not in UK anyway  :shock:

NeilD

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"and another one............

KK

is that in a petrol station by Loch Tay.. ?

BigMark

I got one of them there off roadies  

Sorry - Awful Camera skills...

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Geoff D"Took a pic of the sign at the end of the track, on the back road between Barnard Castle & Reeth heading towards Buttertubs pass.... one of my fave roads... notice the bullet hole, don't usually see em that big, not in UK anyway  :shock:

Folks out there often make up their own cartridges for their 12 bore which would explain the hole.  I've not been up that way in a while although I stayed in a hostel near Marrick Priory once.

Not too far from there is a good track for your XT ; it starts as a white road at the Bowes junction of the A66 and A67 at Gilmondby.  You go down through the village and out the other side then it appears to end in a farmyard.  Except at the top of the yard is a gate onto a track that is signposted as an unmetalled road (the fact that there is a sign means it is a public road despite what anyone tries to tell you.  I once had an anorak-wearing hill walker in the pouring rain open the gate for his girlfriend.  I waved a thankyou and drove through in my 4x4.  I don't think he was mouthing "you're welcome" as I drove off...).  That road goes straight over the moor and comes out very near the Tan Hill public house, which everyone knows is the highest pub in England.  I've driven it in the Pathfinder a couple of times but never on the bike (yet).
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "NeilD"
Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"and another one............

KK

is that in a petrol station by Loch Tay.. ?

:qgreenjumpers  You`ve been they`re i`m gessin !!

http://www.lixtoll.com/

checkout the gallery if yer into landy`s !!

KK