News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Picture for Sin Tiger

Started by Geoff D, June 13, 2010, 01:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

Thanks for that Bob.... will definitely be looking for that one next time I'm over there  :thumbsup
The older I get the faster I was...

coachgeo

Thanks for these pics.  Actually got my Steamer (w/ intent to Dieselize it) to be an accompaniment to My Diesel Unimog. Mog was being put together as an Expedition Rig.  Had to sell the Mog and all its parts for the project to keep my Biz alive:( Not giving up on the Dieselized Tiger though.  It is just going to take a long time.  Thanx for the knowledge ya'll are sharing.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days.

Thanks guys really appreciated, I do miss my Landies just as much as I'm missing the Steamer  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Just passin' time waiting for you to show.... :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

The Midnight Rambler

If you want your very own this bunch of nutters is selling theirs:
http://www.spacehijackers.co.uk/html/welcome.html

My old bus, I do miss her [/img]
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Just passin' time waiting for you to show.... :roll:

A bit slow recently. Just for the record I was not kicking the missus in the head as has been commented by others. Climed out of the window, wife had her feet up on the dash - new boots :roll: somebody get a tow rope please, 8 people dash off and return with 8 cameras but no tow rope  :P

I have a funny feeling that's an ex Hong Kong Police Saracen, Tenere looks good in Red Geof, first time I've it in other than boring beige.

Just out of curiosity how many of us are or were Landy nuts as well?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Errrrrrr...................................i got a Frontera, does that count?  :lol: