News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Word from a Harley Rider...

Started by Sabertooth, June 14, 2010, 03:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabertooth

My husband, Scot, and I rode to Sebago Lake (Maine's second largest lake) to ride the perimeter today.  Once we hit the middle of Windham, we came to a stop light.  We were talking over the helmet radios, when I heard a group of Harley's pull up beside us.

Man, those things can be LOUD.

Anyway, the leader of the pack was riding a heck of a bike, all decked out.  He had the hair of Willy Nelson (circa 1985) with a bandana, leathers, dark, aviator glasses, and a beard down to his chest.  I looked over to him to nod and he said loudly "NICE BIKES!  I like those!!  Yeah."  He nodded and craned his neck fully appreciate my 955 and Scot's 1050.

I gave him a :thumbsup
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

Advwannabe

Man, he's in trouble now! He forgot the Harley code: do not acknowledge other bikes  :roll:

In actual fact the true Harley dudes, the ones who grew up on Pans and Evos, unlike the Hells Accountants and wannabes, will appreciate a good bike no matter what the brand.

The guy I tried to help on the Highway a few months back wasn't keen on my Tiggers colour but liked the bike.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

JetdocX

I'd be really pissed off if I spent that much on a bike and ended up with a Hardley. :roll:

But what would you expect from a guy who doesn't feel the need to wear a helmet? :roll:
From parts unknown.