News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie from Scotland

Started by qbto, June 28, 2010, 02:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbto

Hello all, not got a Tiger but looking around for my next bike, always fancied a Tiger, big fan of Triumphs having owneed two Trophy's and a Daytona all of them 1200's.

Tested both Girly models some years ago, like the 955 but bought a R1100GS 7 years later I sold it. Now have a ZZR1100D1 and a fightered GSX1150EF. But miss the upright riding position of the adventure style bike.

Tried to blag a test ride on a Roadie but dealer sold it day before I was to get a shot, so ended out on the new Sprint GT for a couple of hours, which was very very nice, but still a sports tourer.

coachgeo

Supposedly next year we are suppose to get a lighter true sport adventure bike from Triumph. You might consider picking up an old Tiger for now and holding out big cash for the new model.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

The I think the Roadie will grab you if you manage to get a ride, whereabouts are you?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Birdy68

Hi qbto...
I took hold of a cheep T400 - and I'm over the moon about it!
Holding out for the newer version coming soon....

Quote from: "coachgeo"Supposedly next year we are suppose to get a lighter true sport adventure bike from Triumph.

*thinking very hard*
I thought the latest news on this was that they (2 versions: street orientated & off-raod orientated) were to hit the showrooms Autumn'ish this year!?

But that's food for another thread!
*thumbs up*
Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!