News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

great gel seat for sale or trade! SOLD

Started by WVdyhrd, July 09, 2010, 11:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVdyhrd

When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

matts23

Is that both seats or just the front?
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

WVdyhrd

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

zombie

I have a large screen for your 955i
so maybe we can trade?

WVdyhrd

advrider->wvdyhrd

zombie

here's a pic of the screen I also got a spare textile jacket kicking about

zombie

SERadtke

I'd be interested in buying it outright if zombie doesn't nab it.
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

WVdyhrd

yopur 2nd in line, we were messaging but haven't heard a response to my last one................. :roll: I'll keep u updated

advrider->wvdyhrd

zombie

Here's the jacket pics

zombie

WVdyhrd

But I guess this is back on the market (have received some things since).

Still interested in the trades above, with some modifications or selling outright.
These seats are like new. Comfortable, adjustable, and in great condition. The previous owner bought this and a corbin around the same time, preferred corbin never used the gel, and I prefer the corbin too.
Plus I need a windscreen (+cash), centerstand, or high grade gear (have the summer stuff now) I'm very interested in BMG, darien, etc. Obviously we can add or subtract cash on the side depending on the items.

Mike

advrider->wvdyhrd

LTB

I can testify to that it's comfy. My limit on a long trip is not the a$$ anymore.
Good luck with the sale/trade.
/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

jphish

WV Greetings, Is the gel seat higher than stock ?? With 30" inseam, I cant do higher. Also - when you say 'Summer jacket' are you refering to mesh or solid textile ?  I have a brand new armoured Field Shear medium (42) mesh jacket. But against my own interests here - I'd stay away from mesh. Like all mesh jackets, allows too much evaporation - better off with solid textile & open vents. About the seat...TTFN, j

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "jphish"WV Greetings, Is the gel seat higher than stock ?? With 30" inseam, I cant do higher. Also - when you say 'Summer jacket' are you refering to mesh or solid textile ?  I have a brand new armoured Field Shear medium (42) mesh jacket. But against my own interests here - I'd stay away from mesh. Like all mesh jackets, allows too much evaporation - better off with solid textile & open vents. About the seat...TTFN, j

Howdy jphish. The seat has multiple settings and is about the same as stock in that respect. It is a comfy seat, I just don't need two specialty ones. Also I'm good on the summer gear, got it elsewhere. I am interested in straight cash, trades (+/- cash) on the other stuff listed above

p.s. add gps to the wishlist

advrider->wvdyhrd