News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

scottish bar stool

Started by aeronca, July 22, 2010, 02:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

oxnsox

Well since the fellas acrooss the pond have a fascination with the Scotch....  I'll add this wee link.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aeronca

:lol:  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :qgreenjumpers     11 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

I didn`t think they were funny  :shock:
I thought they were
Fooooookin hilarious   :lol:  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

The Midnight Rambler

More Scots humour, in fact she looks a bit like KK...........

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

When I saw this post title I was expecting a pic of a seat with sides that fitted very tightly over the trouser pocket openings  :lol:  :P
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint